RELAY CENTER OF TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER AND CONSULTANCY - CRTTCRELAY CENTER OF TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER AND CONSULTANCY - CRTTC– CRTTC
Established in 1998 and constituted on the basis of HG no. 406/02.04.2003, the Relay Center of Technology Transfer and Consultancy (CRTTC) is organized as a support department within INCDMTM.
CRTTC is reaccredited as an entity from the Innovation and Technological Transfer Infrastructure through accreditation certificate no. 147 of 2023.
Misiune: Transfer of knowledge, technologies and services to industry and the economy, in the following fields:
• Advanced Manufacturing;
• Health - prevention, diagnosis and advanced treatment;
• Environment and eco-technologies.
Objective: the transfer of knowledge, technologies or expertise to other organizations or individuals who may benefit from them.
• Identification and evaluation of innovative technologies and researches with potential for transfer and dissemination to other organizations or industries;
• Participation in research, development and innovation (RDI) projects in collaboration with other organizations, with the aim of transferring knowledge and technologies;
• Specific support for the management and implementation of technology transfer or collaborative research projects between organizations from different countries;
• Provision of technical assistance and consultancy for organizations wishing to benefit from knowledge and expertise;
• Organizing events for the dissemination of knowledge and technologies;
• Identification and participation in international events of interest (salons, fairs and exhibitions);
• Development and management of collaborative networks between organizations, researchers and experts from various fields;
• Specialized audit services, monitoring, technological forecasting or establishing the value from which the negotiation of a result obtained from the research activity starts;
• Specialized services for technological audit, monitoring and forecasting or establishing the value from which the negotiation of a result obtained from the research activity starts;
• Assistance regarding the protection of intellectual property rights;
• Elaboration of technological offers, identification of suitable dissemination channels and their promotion on the market;
• Assistance in the development of collaboration offers addressed to the industry, possibly with customization for specific events.
Member of ReNITT - National Network for Innovation and Technology Transfer, ARoTT - Romanian Association for Technology Transfer and Innovation, and MECHATREC - Innovative strategic cluster for the field of the smart Mechatronics specialization.
Head of Technology Transfer Office