RELAY CENTER OF TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER AND CONSULTANCY - CRTTC
CRTTC offers specialized information, audit, monitoring and technological forecasting services, assistance and consultancy for the protection and exploitation of intellectual property rights, business assistance for innovation and technology transfer, legislative assistance and consultancy at national, European and international level. .
CRTTC can provide expert advice in order to establish the value from which the negotiation for the research results obtained from the research-development-innovation activity starts.
Established in 1998, the Relay Center of Technology Transfer and Consulting (CRTTC) is organized as an association, it has a legal personality and it is subordinated to INCDMTM and it was established on the basis of GD no. 406 / 02.04.2003, being accredited as an entity belonging to the Innovation and Technological Transfer Infrastructure through Accreditation Certificate no. - 97 din 26.01.2018.
The mission of CRTTC is to ensure the Transfer of knowledge, technologies, and services to industry and economics, in the field of Mechatronics & amp; Measurement Technique.
In summary, CRTTC activities include:
• Updating the database of potential collaborators (companies, INCDs, Universities, companies specialized in IP consulting, ADRs) in order to identify the target partners for technology transfer and / or potential collaborators (in collaboration with the marketing department).
• Identifying tools to stimulate innovation and technology transfer: funding sources, market research (in collaboration with the marketing department)
• Developing technological offers, identifying of suitable dissemination channels and their promotion on the market (together with the marketing department)
• Advisory, drafting and registration services for patent applications, both at national (OSIM) and European (EPO) level
• Offering assistance in developing collaboration offers addressed to the industry, possibly with customization for specific events (collaboration with the marketing department)
CRTTC is a member of ReNITT - National Network for Innovation and Technology Transfer, ARoTT - Romanian Association for Technology Transfer and Innovation, and MECHATREC - Innovative strategic cluster for the field of the smart Mechatronics specialization.