Centre of Smart Measurement Technonogies (CERTIM)
The general objective of CERTIM is to contribute to the increase in the level of economic competitiveness, by increasing the quality and efficiency of research and development activities in research institutes and SMEs that will provide high-performance services for enterprises, by providing the most modern equipment, tools, software and by creating new modern research laboratories. CERTIM supports the integration of research-development-innovation in INCDMTM Bucharest in the field of smart laser measurement in the innovative, knowledge-based economic activity that takes place in the Bucharest - Ilfov Development Region, as well as in the European research area (ERA).
CERTIM is guided by the following specific objectives:
Areas of Application of Services:
- Increasing the research - development - innovation capacity of INCDMTM Bucharest by developing the R&D infrastructure and attracting young and highly qualified specialists in these fields
- Strengthening the knowledge offer developed by the beneficiary research institute;
- Stimulating technology transfer based on cooperation between R&D institutes, enterprises and SMEs;
- Stimulating the demand for innovation of enterprises and SMEs;
- Supporting the formation and development of companies with modern advanced technologies.
Technical features of the Clean Room:
- in industrial and metrological laboratories;
- in technical and technological fabrications;
- in other specialized and related areas.
- Standard: ISO 14644 (USA‐ FS‐209 D)
- Class 10000 ‐ ISO7
- Useful space: 59 m2
- Environmental conditions:
- Humidity (%): 45 ± 10;
- Relative pressure, Pa: 25 ± 5, between the clean room and the exterior of the clean room;
- temperature, °C: 20 ± 1 0C
- Air circulation speed; according to the standard class of clean room, but not less than 0.25 m/s.
- Noise level: ‐ 42dB ± 3dB.
- Lighting system: clean room, with standard light boxes (500 W)
- Emergency lighting for autonomous exhaust systems (one hour autonomous operation).
The detailed CERTIM Catalogue is available here (Romanian only).