Smart Thermotechnical Measurements
The measurement of thermotechnical sizes such as pressure, temperature and level is done in INCDMTM since its establishment, and the teams specialized in these fields have an experience of more than 30 years.
The research and development in the field of thermotechnics follows the strategy of the fine mechanics and mechatronics industry and, at the same time, the application of the European Directives in the field.
In order to reach the stage of development in the EU, the following objectives are pursued:
- creation and development of methods and means of measurement, control and verification comparable to those at European level;
- fabrication of dedicated equipment, that respects safety standards;
- increasing the technical and qualitative level of the measuring and control means in order to align our operations with the European directives;
- improving the performance of specific measurement and control systems and equipment in order to ensure quality at EU level;
- alignment with European requirements on consumer protection and operational safety.
The thermotechnical quantities that are the object of the researches can be divided in the following fields:
- Pressure measurement, regulation and control
- Temperature measurement, regulation and control
- Methods and techniques for measuring pressures and temperatures
- Specialized booths for checking pressure and temperature devices
Activities in the field of pressure measurement, regulation and control are completed with the design and realization, such as:
- pressure transducers;
- pressure connectors;
- testing and verification booths;
- testing and verification procedures used in measuring pressure.
In recent years, simple and differential resistive and inductive pressure transducers have been developed, covering a wide range of fields: 0 ... 600 bar and 0 ... 100 mbar.
Activities in the field of temperature measurement, regulation and control are completed with the design and realization, such as:
- temperature trasuducers;
- temperature connectors;
- esting and verification booths;
- high-performance calibration and verification methods used in temperature measurement.
To measure the temperature, temperature transducers with a range of up to +400 degrees C were made.